Here you will have access to the processes you need to interact with MERS.

Information on how to submit contributions through the Contribution Gateway can be found on page 5 of the RHFV Employer Guide (pdf).

There are two ways as the sponsor of an RHFV account to utilize the funds:

  1. Form submission
  2. Using the funds to offset a contribution report

Submitting a Form
If you wish to withdraw money out of your municipality’s RHFV account, you will need to complete and submit the Institution Fund Distribution Request Form (Form RH-605). The step by step instructions to submit the form through your Employer Portal, can be found in the RHFV Employer Guide (pdf).

Offsetting a Contribution Report 
If you want to use your RHFV money to offset a contribution report, such as your Health Care Savings Program, you would include the information in the comments section in the report. The step-by-step instructions can be found in the RHFV Employer Guide (pdf).

Information on how to make an investment change through the Employer Portal can be found on page 7 of the RHFV Employer Guide (pdf).

Disclaimer: The information contained in this Web site is being made available as a public service. The information is not intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting or investment advice, or to replace official versions of that information. Benefit Estimates or Service Credit Purchase estimates requested through this Web site are not official descriptions of any benefits, and do not represent a promise by MERS to provide any benefit(s) to any person(s). No one can detrimentally rely upon the information provided in, or requested through this Web site. MERS reserves the right to correct any errors, and presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding the information's accuracy, timeliness or completeness. If you believe the information is inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete, or if you have problems accessing or reading the information, please call MERS at 800.767.6377.