Employer Contact Change Form

Have you had a staffing change that requires an update to your MERS designated employer contacts (example: HR contact, Primary contact, etc.)? If so, here is how to request a change:

  1. Submit the form below
  2. We will respond via email and provide you with a Contact Change Form
  3. Complete the form and submit back to MERS

As a reminder, each role receives specific documents, reports, and communications from MERS. For more information on these roles, view our employer page.

Request a change

  • Employer Information