As your municipality’s contact with Reporting Portal access, you have the ability to report financial and employee information to MERS through the Employer Portal.
Your responsibilities in this role may include:
- Reporting employee hire and termination dates
- Reporting employee wages and contribution
- Updating employee information as changes occur
- Submitting and retrieving files
- Receiving invoices and submitting payments
- Reporting hours worked by employees
This page provides you with important resources and information that will help you navigate the system access.
Resources for Your System Access
- Employer Plan Provision Reporting (DB, Hybrid, DC)
- Wage & Contribution Reporting Information
(DB, DC, DC+, Hybrid, HCSP, 457)
- Contribution Limits and Reporting Data
(DB, DC, HCSP, 457, IRA)
- Employer Portal DB User Guide
- ePayment User Guide
- MERS Reporting Enhancements Overview
(DC, DC+, Hybrid, HCSP, 457)
- Discrepancy Code Guide
- Guide to Rehiring a Retiree
- How to Read Your Statement of Fiduciary Net Position (pdf)
Your MERS Team
As a contact with Reporting Portal access, you have a team of MERS staff available to assist you with all of your retirement plan needs.
|MERS Regional Team Resources|
|Benefit Plan Coordinator Your Benefit Plan Coordinator is your resource for:
|MERS Service Center The Service Center is available weekdays from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. to assist you with any questions you have. Contact information for the Service Center.|
Your MERS Benefits
Do you know what MERS plan(s) your municipality is enrolled in? You can check by logging in to the Employer Portal or contacting your Benefit Plan Coordinator.